Something to wake me from my internet slumber...
Passed down to me from zee Great and Powerful
This is the guilty cat ok, she draws really cool things and you should probably go check it out.
1. Each person has to share 10 things about themselves.
2. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions for the people YOU tagged and they will answer them.
3. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
4. It's not like "you get tagged if you read this!" and the victims you choose don't have to do this if they don't want to.
5. You have to choose 10 people.
6. And there's no tag backs! 1. When you are a bit under the weather and feeling sorry for yourself, what is your favorite thing to do? My favourite thing during those times is when my fat cat Da Beez senses my distress and sits on me. What I inevitably do is eat junk to feel worse...and then can't be arsed to break the cycle. 2. How important is your phone to you? Could you live without it? It sounds like denial to say no...the phone is nice, but it's the havingfriendsinmypocket that I am most desperate about. 3. Imagine the perfect place at the perfect season at the perfect time of day. What is it like? Cold. At home. Wrapped in a blanket. Big fat snowflakes are falling lazily outside the window. The whole world is white and frosted and silent, and there is a fat cat in my lap and a pumpkin latte in my hands. 4. Are you a cat or a dog person, or do you prefer something a little more exotic? Caaaaaat. I am also a whateverfuzzybabyanimalisontheinternet person. 5. Do you have bad habits for when you draw or write? I draw darker over the lines I want corrected...I also collect references that I don't use.
6. What kind of visual experience appeals the most to you? Any specific colours? Um...what an odd question...Cyan and Maroon make me very happy together.
owo 7. What was the last dream you remember about? I was going to run away with The Doctor and two other girls, but we had to pick out clothes from a closet too fast to try on and I had to peeeeeeeeeeee. 8. If you were asked your favorite number, which would you choose? 3, also 13 9. If you could be a character in your favorite book/movie/animation, which would you be? Sophie in Howl's Moving Castle ooorrr...Captain America...or maybe even anyone from the world of Rise of the Guardians (book version) 10. You are awesome, I know because I tagged you. How is ordinary people affected by your radiating awesomeness? They are usually stunned, and often confused...they try to act like nothing is happening to keep their feeble minds from exploding.
1. If you were a dessert, what would you be?
2. What flavour are your enemies?
3. When your life becomes an action movie, what is your special skill that makes you and only you the one person to stop the world from ending?
4. Is there a moment in your life so far that you see now was one of those Forks in the Road? What was it and what would you be doing differently now?
5. What Hogwarts house were you sorted into?
6. How do you feel about birds? Will you protect me from them when they come in for the kill?
7. Who would you jump in front of a bus for?
8. Do you know about cheesecloth? What would you use it for?
9. Do you like Penuche?
10. What event in your life deserves to be memorialized in a stained glass window?Taggary-do: